INSTAGRAM INFLUENCER | MMG MORTGAGES
Sunday, August 5, 2018
MMG specializes in all things Mortgage. With diverse financing and lending backgrounds, they have the most up-to-date information regarding your financing needs and believe that honesty and integrity is the most important part of their business.
Jacki and Heather are the leading ladies of MMG Mortgages. Lifelong friends, their journey started in kindergarten, while growing up together in the parks and schools of Calgary’s southeast community of Willowpark.
1. Any tips or advice for Calgary newcomers or those considering a move to Calgary?
Be sure to enjoy the local city parks and outdoor pools. They are so under-rated but so amazing. Inglewood
is a hidden gem and so is the river walk around East Village
2. How has the city influenced who you are or your organization?
The growth opportunity in Calgary is uncanny and unlike any other city.
With over 95 per cent of businesses in Calgary being small businesses, we’ve had the opportunity to grow our own business in a location that supports and strongly encourages growth of small businesses
3. What do you think is the biggest surprise about Calgary for anyone who isn’t familiar with the city?
How active and busy the city is! People underestimate how much culture and diversity is present in Calgary. This can be seen with the many festivals and unique events Calgary hosts.
4. Where do you take friends and family when they visit?
5. What do you tell your friends and family from other cities about life in Calgary?
There is so much going on in Calgary that you can never be bored. It’s amazing for children - with great schools and amenities, and endless activities and organizations to get involved in. Added bonus is that the mountains are so amazingly close!