INSTAGRAM INFLUENCER | JOBBER
Sunday, July 22, 2018
Alberta-based startup, Jobber
, builds software that helps home-service businesses quote, schedule, invoice and get paid faster. A fast-growing group of talented individuals working together in pursuit of better supporting small businesses, and having a blast doing it.
1. What attracted you to the city?
One of the things we love the most about Calgary is the people, especially the home services entrepreneurs we work with in industries such as contracting, cleaning, lawn care, and landscaping. We find that they are so supportive of each other, and so willing to help each other grow, learn, and evolve.
2. Any tips or advice for Calgary newcomers or those considering a move to Calgary?
Community is one of Calgary's strong suits. Reach out to people and build a network. Calgary is a city that is built on relationships.
3. What do you think is the biggest surprise about Calgary for anyone who isn’t familiar with the city?
How fast it can feel like home!
4. Where do you take friends and family when they visit?
We love to show off the local food scene. Downtown, there are so many fantastic restaurants and the best part is they are all within walking distance. The urban planning of downtown Calgary
is something all residents can be proud of.
5. What do you tell your friends and family from other cities about life in Calgary?
Come visit anytime—the winters are mild and the local beer is top notch.