Explore your backyard
Date Posted: Friday, November 2, 2018
As the sun peeks in your window, you run the day’s itinerary through your head.
An amazing pancake brunch to start the morning, followed by a visit to an exhibit featured in the local magazine. After, you‘ll participate in a few tours and learn how beer and gelato are made. You end the day with a visit to that restaurant that the locals rave about. It’s been a busy but rewarding day.
When exploring a new city, this might be what your itinerary looks like. Non-stop activity, checking out the sights, filling your belly with unforgettable food and expanding your mind with new experiences.
Why not express the same love for exploration in your own city?
The itinerary described above is just a sample of what Calgary is offering November 3 for #LoveYYC Day.
- Learn what Feist, Nickelback’s Chad Kroeger and Holger Petersen have in common at the National Music Centre.
- Win free tickets for Alberta Theatre Projects for a tweet.
- Beer-lovers can expand their list of favorites with free tours hosted by YYC’s latest microbreweries
- Discounts at local restaurants are great excuses to eat out.
- And don’t forget the newest building on the block. The New Central Library grand opening weekend is offering activities for families and friends.
#LoveYYC Day is the perfect excuse to celebrate Calgary as the 4th most liveable city in the world! We invite you to explore your backyard. You might discover something to add to your friends’ bucket list the next time they come to visit.
#LoveYYC Day is the perfect excuse to celebrate Calgary as the 4th most liveable city in the world!